Friday, December 28, 2007

Momma told me...

So far, im about 19 hours out from leaving for my first international trip, and ive accomplished about as much as a quadripalegic in the high jump. I was supposed to be doing something with my boy, but his girl went all psycho again, so i got sold out, and dpm is over at his place arguing with his tivo, named fido. We have nothing planned for the trip, except stupid shit we wish to accomplish: ordering freedom fries instead of french fries, etc. We dont even know how we're getting to the airport tomorrow. I can think of better ways for a trip to start, but heres the positives: I have two great and beautiful tour guides if i have any problems while over there, and both of which have bank accounts that i can beg for access to, My boy dpm looks to be more relaxed then ive seen in years, so hopefully that continues into the trip, and Besides a power converter, ive bought everything a guy could possibly want for a trip to Europe, or at least i think... SO, Since most of the people who would read this have probably traveled more than I, i shall use you guys to my advantage: Here's a list of everything i plan to pack so you can inform me what i am missing....

Jeans, T-shirts, dress shirts, slacks, Leather Jacket, 2 sweat shirts, pair of sleeping shorts, 2 pairs of sneakers, underarmor, boxers, thermal underwear, socks, Ipod, Ipod wall charger, Ipod extra battery, headphones, passport, deoderant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairgel, sudoku book, comfort stuff for plane, sleeping pills for plane, 480 in Euro, camera, celly, celly charger, magazine, gum, and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So, i ask the audience (yeah, im using one of my lifelines, screw you for judging me) what in the hell am i missing. Also, if you guys know of anything i should go see while over there, fill me in, with nothing planned and the continent of Europe at my disposal, im thinking i might need some advice... Fill me in people, i would love for yall to lend a hand before the fun REALLY begins....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. Check out this web site. (http://blog.isecard.com/iseblog/)
I know she's got a list of things she fit into one backpack, and she writes about the places she loved and things "must see". Have a great time! :)

PS - I'm the first to comment! :P

Mayday Mayday!! said...

Well mr. Mike also remeber that europe has a different electric plug so you might need a convertor to 220 and keep your head warm so the rest is easy...also make sure you call your cell phone company and let them know you are going overseas in case they need to realease your number to international roaming

Madai